Friday, June 18, 2010

Aloha

Aloha everyone! Today is the party that i made for my big sister. Its one of her bacherleret parties lol i cant come along to the other one cause im too young but i made this one and its going to be awesome! Haha actually the party is saturday but my frinds and my sister and some of her frinds are coming tomorow which it was suppose to only be me and my frinds but my sister never listens and didnt want to be alone lol OMJ my dad got a job!!!! Im so happy! Back to my story: so the party is a secret...kinda haha she knows im throwing a party but she doesnt know what the theme is or what we are going to be doing. Ill let you in on the theme but shhh she cant know! Its a Hawaii party and its adorably cute lol ill post later bout how everything goes and i did my hair and its perfectly straight so im happy haha later bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment