Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My life

Ok i just got up and im pretty tired haha so im watching epic movie and quite enjoying myself cuz its one of my faves and i just cant freakin wait till eclipse comes out! I love twilight and even though im going to marry taylor lautner in real life, i am pro edward because in the movie i think edward is so sweet and romantic. Now robert pattinson may be freakin hott but taylor lautner keeps himself up and seems so sweet and likes girls who are just like me. And he would only be 3 years older than me rather than 9 with rob. I could really see myself falling in love with him and as much as everyone thinks this is corny, im not lying haha. And i really hate gloating but i believe everyone should say great things about themselves because everyone deserves it and i believe everyone is great in their own way so thats what makes me say that i dont think im ugly and i truly am a great person. Thats why this girl hated me a long time ago, she said i wasnt mean enough for this world, but why do you have to be mean? This world isnt cruel or tough, its what you make of it. God gives everyone what he knows they can handle, he has given me a father who is loving but wont work and a mother who is the kindest woman in the world and has worked, sweated, and bled for her children, and never gave up. God gave me a sweet brother who is like my dad and doesnt see what he does has consequences and a sister who is truly good-hearted but rite now she is going through problems and takes them out on me. God gave me a home that most people would say to be trashy but is my home and i love it, even though it isnt great. I was raised with nothing, my entire life and even though my mom went to college and got a job she still cant pay for our home and my dad lives with my grandparents and gets everything handed to him. I still have nothing and im happy. I know that because of that i know how to be a genuine person and i know how to work for what i want and know that if i want to be an actress i must never give up and i pray every night and im getting closer, not as close as i want, but close for now. I know that god could hand me almost anything and ill be okay, because i know real life and god and he has helped my family SOO much and i will always be thankful. Life to me, is wonderful, and i embrace my past, because it gives me a great future. I love my mother so much, if you knew what she has done for my family, youd understand why im mad at my sister for saying that if i didnt get my mom help, that in the future shed do somethin bad to herself and id be the blame. My mom has never thought about hurting herself, ever. She is too selfless for that haha. She knows it would practicaly kill me if she did. I love her so much for that.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete