Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ugh...

Im upset right now cause i think im in love with neither of those guys. Me and this guy have been frinds and he has such a sweet side. I new i loved him but i thought i wasnt in love with him and i saw him everyday and talked to him alot but he changed phones and i havent been in touch with him for a month and i went on facebook and saw him and everything started. He was my best frind and i loved him and he would pick me up and we'd laugh and he would hold me and i took him for granted and he liked me but wouldnt admit it and he listened to me and i wish he was here. I love him, i dont know which kind of love yet cause im so confused with guys but all i know is that it hurts and i just want to hug him and laugh and feel okay. I have no clue what to do with guys, they are all great but my heart is being a ratard. When my sister gets married there are going to be alot of guys hitting on me and honestly im scared and excited. I need a new guy who i cant keep running back to cause he'll live far away. I think the problem is that i like the attention with these guys and i see them everyday and talk to them everyday so i keep running back. They dont hurt me its just i know in my heart they arent right for me and i dont like them and i hurt them. Like this one guy who was obsessed with me and i kept using him and hurt him alot but i keep going back to talkin to him cause i like how he makes me feel pretty. I hate hurting these people but i dont know what to do. Should i go for the guy who is kool and totally my type but popular: guy number1 OR the guy who is romantic and cute and sexy but not my type: guy number2 OR the guy i can talk to and just lay around with and who will protect and care for me: guy number3. Let me just make it clear that all these guys have a sweet spot and are cute and all are athletic and could and would put up a fight for me. I think im going to see how it plays out with all of them and i dont know maybe it'll just click. I know i love guy number3 but i dont think its the kind of love i need. I keep falling deeper and deeper for guy number2. Guy number1 ive liked for almost a year but i think it might be too late for him to catch me. Im so crazy confused. I love qualities in all these guys and i know that guy number1 would take me to an lsu game for a date and then take me home and dance to crazy music with me: guy number2 would take me to the movies and then walk on the beach and kiss me in the moonlight: guy number3 would rent a movie and cook for me and then hold me tight while we watched a scary movie. What sucks is all of those dates are perfect. I dont know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment