Tuesday, June 15, 2010

OmJ

Oh emm jayy for today!!! Okay so ive been doing my norm for today. I want to suggest some shows for everyone to watch. These shows are my favorites and i want you to watch them too! If you like cop shows and law =Law and order: Special victims unit; If you like drama =Secret life of the american teenager; If you like a little bit of drama and gymnastics =Make it or break it; If you like mystery and drama =Pretty little liars; If you like the best show in the world =Spongebob Squarepants haha. So those are my favorite shows and they are for everyone! Anytype of person, ive got a show for you. So if you dont like any of these contact me :) More personal favorites: the nanny, malcolm in the middle, everybody hates chris, medium, ghost whisperer, pawn stars.

1 comment:

  1. Okayy ill try those shows haha I really like your blog. Id follow you but i dont have a blog of my own and i dont really like blogging lol

    ReplyDelete