Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OmJ BoYz

Uh...more boy drama!!!! Ok so guy number1 is totally in and we are talking and he said we could go on a date. Guy number2 is completely gone. Guy number3 is still here but i know that its not romantic and crap. Now there is new guy :(. I know him from skool and he is a football player and kool but i never thought about it ever going anywhere. Here is the problem, we started texting and he made me laugh. Right there its off to a bad start haha. Then he is sweet...my life sucks. And wut sucks even more is that he is best frinds with guy number1! I cant help but feel happy talking to him cuz he is just like me, and i hate feeling sad so i talk about fun things and thats wut he does and even wen im sad he makes me laugh which is wut i do and i really dont want to fall for him. There is nothing wrong with him its just that it would make everything so damn confusing and it is too confusing as it is. :( :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment