Sunday, June 20, 2010

Complications day and night

I am so tired it isnt even funny anymore. Last night the party was aawesome but my brother drank alot of vodka and started pukeing everywhere haha. I had to stay with him and help but i was mad cuz he kept drinking it and thats why he threw up, he doesnt know when to stop. He is dumb and very immature but let me just say that was the funniest thing ive ever seen. He ended up naked in the tub crying and rocking back and forth saying "I dont wanna die in 2012" lol. It was so funny and i couldnt stop laughing. I didnt go to bed till 3 which was annoying but everything is ok now. Im watching Spongebob which always makes me feel better hehe. Im kinda stuck between two guys rite now...which sucks. They are both cute and apperently want to take me out. One of them ive liked since september but ive started to slowly get over him but i think i like him again. He is totally my type but i think he isnt ready for a relationship and he likes some things i like but its half and half. The other guy isnt at all my type but he is cute and he might be looking for a relationship. He likes the things i think are so important like poetry and music and looking at the stars. The only thing wrong is that one of my close frinds really likes him and would be so mad and jealous if i did anything with him. I mean she gets pissed if i say he is cute. I think that there are the same amount of pros and cons in each. I am probably gonna go with guy number 1 because he is great but i might fall for guy number 2, please tell me wut you think i should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment